Information regarding government rebates online can be very confusing as different provinces have different agreements with the federal government, so the rules vary.
** Some new programs are in place as well so we recommend giving us a call so we may help you clarify what is best and applies to you and your home.**
1. Get a Home Energy Assessment from the approved list at www.efficiencyns.ca
2. Once you receive your report, call us for a FREE In-Home Heat Pump Assessment and quote.
3. Get heat pump(s) installed from our recommended proposal.
4. Have second Home Energy Assessment completed by same provider. you only pay them the first time for 2 Audits and you receive half of the pretax amount back from the federal greener homes grant.
5. Once complete you will receive your 2nd report and the Home Energy Assessment provider will submit your costs.
6. After several months you will receive 2 cheques. One from Greener Homes Grant (Federal gov’t) and one from Efficiency NS (Provincial gov’t). Depending on how much total heating is installed, you may receive well in excess of $6000.00!
…OR JUST GIVE US A CALL!
*** ALL Southwind Energy promotional rebates are instant and on-invoice!
Give us a call or fill out the form to book your FREE in-home consultation.
Serving Halifax, Dartmouth, Bedford, Lower Sackville, Middle Sackville, Waverley, Fall River, Wellington, Grand Lake, Oakfield, Enfield, Goffs, Elmsdale, Nine Mile River, Rawdon, Lantz, Milford, Shubenacadie, Stewiacke and everywhere in between!