Nova Scotia Power Heat Pump Financing
Southwind Energy is an award-winning preferred installation partner with Nova Scotia Power, who offers heat pump financing on select Panasonic models. Our friendly staff will assist you with the application for on-bill financing.
How Nova Scotia Power On-Bill Financing Works
Monthly payments go directly on you Nova Scotia Power bill.
1. Get a free quote from us at Southwind!
2. Fill out a Nova Scotia credit application provided by Southwind Energy. Southwind Energy will then submit the application for you.
3. Once approved (3-5 business days), we will be in touch to book an install date.
4. A customer can pay the financing charge in full at any time without a penalty.
5. A customer can add a lump sum payment to shorten the term without penalty.
6. Various Terms Offered: 3,5,7,10 and12 years
7.Customers must have an existing Nova Scotia Power account in good standing and own the residence where the product will be installed. Renters are not eligible for financing.
Sometimes homeowners can find themselves with a credit issue they feel may prevent them from investing in their home heating needs. That’s why we offer alternative financing from Financeit! Please ask us for details if you feel this may be for you.
Give us a call or fill out the form to book your FREE in-home consultation.
Serving Halifax, Dartmouth, Bedford, Lower Sackville, Middle Sackville, Waverley, Fall River, Wellington, Grand Lake, Oakfield, Enfield, Goffs, Elmsdale, Nine Mile River, Rawdon, Lantz, Milford, Shubenacadie, Stewiacke and everywhere in between!